Shopping online has seen explosive growth since the beginning of the world wide web. You can look at how the face of brick and mortar is changing to see that having an e-commerce capable website is important when you have products that you would like to sell.
There are many open source e-commerce systems that you can choose from, or you can have a completely custom e-commerce site built that is tailored to your needs exactly.
At One Web Company, we have e-commerce solutions that will grow as your business grows. In addition to designing and building custom e-commerce websites, we also build and deploy e-commerce websites based on several open source e-commerce technologies, including:
- Joomla and MijoShop - best for small e-commerce systems
- Prestashop -- good for small to medium businesses with excellent reporting on inventory and sales
- Magento -- good for medium to large businesses with significant product offerings.
What could be better? You find products and services you believe in, build a website that will allow your customers and potential customers to purchase them online, and you make money.
Walking the line of e-commerce in today's shifting economy and tax laws is a challenging prospect. There are many things to consider including collecting state taxes, shipping charges, security, credit card processing and a host of other concerns.
At One Web Company, we evaluate your business needs and growth plan in order to recommend the best e-commerce solution for your business today and tomorrow. Our e-commerce planning takes in to account items such as:
- Will you offer promotional discount codes to your entire audience, or to a segmented group?
- Customer segmentation into different groups to ensure the best appeal for your products
- Gift certificates and gift cards
- Simplified inventory and accounting
- Personalized look and feel for for your products
- Dynamic merchandising and image display for products, including product zoom, color switching, panning and rotating
- Shipping controls with the major US and international shipping companies to calculate fees on the fly
- Multi-ship - splitting an order that has been placed and shipping parts of it to different locations
- Credit Card Processing
- Ensuring PCI compliance
- Using the latest software
- Integration with payment processors.